The Planning Board, effective July 1, 2008, will schedule regular meetings at 6:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Monday of each month, unless posted otherwise.
Holidays and other factors will sometimes require adjustments to the regular schedule. When such adjustments are made, the schedule for the ensuing months will be posted here. During the next several months, the regular meetings may be impacted by holidays, vacations and special events. The Board has cancelled the second meeting in April and rescheduled some meetings over the next 5 months. Therefore, at this time, the schedule for regular and special meetings in May 2017 through August 2017 (however, meetings may be cancelled/rescheduled as the Board typically only meets once in July and once in August) is as follows:
- Monday, May 8, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. - Regular business
- CANCELLED Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. - CANCELLED
- Monday, June 5, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. - Regular business
- CANCELLED June 12, 2017 - CANCELLED
- Monday, June 19, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. - Regular business
- CANCELLED June 27, 2017 - CANCELLED
• CANCELLED Monday, July 10, 2017 - CANCELLED
CANCELLED Monday, July 24, 2017 - CANCELLED
August 2017 • Monday, August 14, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. - Regular business & public hearings
Monday, August 28, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. - Regular business & public hearings
While special meetings are rare, they may be scheduled as necessary and will be posted no less than 48 hours on the bulletin board at Town Hall prior to the meeting as required by State Law and on the town's website calendar.
Unless posted otherwise, all meetings are scheduled to be held in the Selectboard meeting room in Town Hall.
Submittal of Items for Meeting Agendas
The Planning Board agenda is generally posted no later than the Thursday preceding the scheduled meeting date. Therefore, materials for items to be placed on the agenda must be received in the Planning Board Office no later than the Monday preceding the Planning Board meeting at which it is to be considered.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- Items for which a public hearing must be scheduled, such as a definitive plan, special permit, or site plan review, are to be submitted in their entirety no less than 35 days prior to the date for which a public hearing is being requested.
- Items which do not require a public hearing, but do require notification of abutters, such as illumination of a sign, are to be submitted in their entirety no less than 21 days prior to the date on which the Planning Board is to meet to consider the item.
- Items which require inter-departmental reviews, but not a public hearing, such as a preliminary subdivision plan, are to be submitted in their entirety no less than 35 days prior to the date on which the Planning Board is to meet to consider the item.Property Location: southside of Ferry Street (Assessor’s Map Number #47; Parcel #76).