The Planning Board typically holds regular meetings at 6:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Monday of each month, unless posted otherwise.
Holidays and other factors will sometimes require adjustments to the regular schedule. When such adjustments are made, the schedule for the ensuing months will be posted here. During the next several months, the regular meetings are impacted by holidays, vacations and special events. Therefore, at this time, the Board has altered the schedule for regular and special meetings in April 2019 through July 2019 such that the current schedule of meetings is (however, meetings may be cancelled/rescheduled) as follows ):
- Monday, April 8, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. - Regular Business & Public Hearing
- Monday, April 22, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. - Regular Business, Discussion of Planning efforts & Public Hearings
- Monday, April 29, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. - Regular Business and Review of Preliminary Subdivision Plan
- Monday, May 13, 2019 - Regular business - possibly public hearings
- CANCELLED Monday, May 27, 2019 HOLIDAY
• Monday, June 3, 2019 - Regular Business - possibly public hearings
Monday, June 24, 2019 - Regular Business - possibly public hearings
July 2019 • Monday, July 8, 2019, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. - Regular Business
Monday, July 22, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. - Regular Business
While special meetings are rare, they may be scheduled as necessary and will be posted no less than 48 hours on the bulletin board at Town Hall prior to the meeting as required by State Law and on the town's website calendar.
Unless posted otherwise, all meetings are scheduled to be held in the Selectboard meeting room in Town Hall.
Submittal of Items for Meeting Agendas
The Planning Board agenda is generally posted no later than the Thursday preceding the scheduled meeting date. Therefore, materials for items to be placed on the agenda must be received in the Planning Board Office no later than the Monday preceding the Planning Board meeting at which it is to be considered.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- Items for which a public hearing must be scheduled, such as a definitive plan, special permit, or site plan review, are to be submitted in their entirety no less than 35 days prior to the date for which a public hearing is being requested.
- Items which do not require a public hearing, but do require notification of abutters, such as illumination of a sign, are to be submitted in their entirety no less than 21 days prior to the date on which the Planning Board is to meet to consider the item.
- Items which require inter-departmental reviews, but not a public hearing, such as a preliminary subdivision plan, are to be submitted in their entirety no less than 35 days prior to the date on which the Planning Board is to meet to consider the item.Property Location: southside of Ferry Street (Assessor’s Map Number #47; Parcel #76).