Marriage Certificates

You can obtain a copy of a marriage certificate from the Town Clerk's office in two ways:

  • By mailing a request to the Clerk's Office or
  • By physically entering the office located in Town Hall.

Mail Request Instructions

A request by mail will be processed and sent out the day it is received at the Clerk's Office. You must make sure of four things:

  • Your check or money order should be made payable to the Town of South Hadley
  • Enclose the payment along with your written request
  • State the two parties' names and date of marriage on the request
  • Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope

Just Married

CivicSend Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7