- The current $125.00 trash fee must be paid in full. (If your vehicle is not registered to a residence in South Hadley, a copy of your registration must be presented for each vehicle in order to acquire a recycling center permit sticker and also a statement as to why your vehicle is not registered to an address in South Hadley must accompany the request.)
- No Trash Fee payment can be taken at the DPW office.
- All applicants must be a resident or property owner in South Hadley. (Proof of residency required if vehicles are not registered to a South Hadley residence)
- Permit stickers are non-transferable.
- One-Day Passes are available at no extra charge for residents who need to use a vehicle other than their own. One-day Passes are only available to residents with a current permit sticker, through the DPW office only.
- Landscapers or Contractors are not permitted to use the facility.
- FY23 stickers valid through October 1, 2023
- FY22 stickers valid through October 1, 2022.
To request a sticker be mailed to you, please fill out the following form: