All programs must be paid in full unless other arrangements have been made with the Recreation Director. Financial assistance / payment plans are available for those that need it. Non-resident fees are charged when applicable for activities and programs.
Options For Registration
- In Office: Registrations are held at the Recreation Department office located in the Town Hall.
- Registration hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- A parent / guardian must register any child under the age of 18.
- Check, cash, Visa or MasterCard are appropriate payment methods.
- Birth certificates, player pictures, and signatures may be required for specific sports and leagues. Please view the specific program for detailed information.
- Register online: Most of our programs are available for registration online. However, if you cannot find the program or activity you are looking for on our registration site please call the office so we may assist you.
- Register by mail: For programs that have specific registration forms online, you can simply fill the form out and return it to the Recreation Department at the following address with a check made payable to South Hadley Recreation Department.
South Hadley Recreation Department
116 Main Street
South Hadley, MA 01075
- On-site registration: For selected adult programs and special events, registration can take place at the site.
Please Note: That some programs have a limited enrollment so pre-registration in encouraged.
Program Refund Policy
A full refund will be granted when requested prior to the start of a program unless specifically mentioned at the time of registration. A full refund will be granted to any registrant not placed in a program. Once a program begins, refunds will be granted during the 1st 1/4 of the program less any fees that were incurred as a result of your participation (e.g. uniform costs, league dues, etc...). Review the Bus Trip Policy (PDF).
Note: Remember that registration is limited for some programs so we recommend that you register early!