Records Requests & Downloadable Forms

Form NameDescription
Request Form for South Hadley Police Reports (PDF)This PDF form is used to request police reports on file with the South Hadley Police. This form may be mailed, emailed or presented at the South Hadley Police Department with the required fee, if applicable. Visit Town of South Hadley Records Request Page for information on this or any other records requests.  Email police records request to
What is a Public Record?Public Record. All books, papers, maps, photographs, recorded tapes, financial statements, statistical tabulations, or other documentary materials or data, regardless of physical form or characteristics, made or received by a governmental entity unless such materials or data fall within one or more of the exemptions found within G. L. c. 4, § 7(26) or other legally applicable privileges. The South Hadley Police Department complies with all laws relating to the release of public records.   Use our online form to Request a publicly accessible record. Email Questions to
Firearms License to Carry and FID (PDF)This form is used to apply or renew for a firearms License to Carry or a Firearms Identification Card. The completed form should then be submitted to the South Hadley Police Department. After their review of the form, a Licensing Official will contact the applicant to schedule an interview and collect the application fee.
LTC / FID Change of Address (PDF)This form is used to change the address on an LTC or FID card.
Online Form, Request a RecordThis online form is used when requesting a public records request from the Police Department, such as crash reports or incident reports.
Personal Criminal Records ChecksAny individual may request a copy of his / her own CORI. It is unlawful to request or require a person to provide a copy of his or her own CORI except as authorized by the CHSB, pursuant to M.G.L. c. 6, Section 172.
Advocates Criminal Records ChecksAn individual may need or want CORI information regarding a third party for various reasons. For example, an attorney may need to access their client's CORI, or a resource advocate may need CORI for community or employment placement purposes. It is unlawful to request or require a person to provide a copy of his criminal offender record information, except as authorized by the CHSB, pursuant to M.G.L. c. 6, Section 172.
Childcare Criminal Records ChecksParents may receive conviction and pending case data on a current or prospective child care provider who has the potential for direct and unmonitored contact with their children, and who are otherwise qualified for the position.
Publicly Accessible Criminal Records ChecksAny individual or organization may request that the CHSB provide a copy of another person's publicly accessible Massachusetts adult conviction record, pursuant to M.G.L. c. 6, Section 172. For the adult conviction record to be "publicly accessible" the person whose record is requested must have been convicted of a crime punishable by a sentence of 5 years or more, or have been convicted of any crime and sentenced to any term of imprisonment, and at the time of the request:
  • Is serving a sentence of probation or incarceration, or is under the custody of the Parole Board; or
  • Having been convicted of a misdemeanor, has been released from all custody or supervision not more than 1 year; or
  • Having been convicted of a felony, has been released from all custody or supervision for not more than 2 years; or
  • Having been sentenced to the custody of the department of correction, has finally been discharged there from, either having been denied release on parole or having been returned to penal custody for violating parole for not more than 3 years.
A $30 fee per name is charged for all public access requests, regardless of whether or not a record is available and released.
Submit an RMV Operator Crash ReportUse this site and form to report a motor vehicle accident. Mail or Deliver 1 copy to the local Police Department in the city or town where the crash occurred. Mail 1 copy to your insurance agency. Mail 1 copy to the RMV.
Request for Copy of Crash ReportUse this site to request a copy of an accident / crash report filed with the Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV).
RMV Change of AddressThis site is to be used to inform the RMV of a change of address.