Join Masswoods, a UMass Amherst Extension, for a free six-part webinar series for landowners interested in planning the future of their land. This webinar series will help you decide the future of your land and take steps to formalize a plan to achieve your personal and financial goals. You are welcome to sign up for individual webinars or the entire series.
Topic 1: Deciding Your Land's Future
- January 18: Understanding your land, setting goals, and making a decision about its future. (Presentation)
- January 25: Discussion among landowners and professionals.
Topic 2: Reducing Your Property Taxes and Stewarding Your Land
- February 15: Understand strategies to reduce your property taxes and steward your land. (Presentation)
- February 22: Discussion among landowners and professionals.
Topic 3: Choosing a Conservation Tool
- March 22: Conservation tools to reach your personal and financial goals. (Presentation)
- March 29: Discussion among landowners and professionals.
For more information, and to register for the webinars, use the following link: https://masswoods.org/webinars