Guests to the Mount Holyoke campus, as well as other community members such as parents, alums and South Hadley residents, can opt into MHC's emergency notification system. Read more about the system, as well as how to opt in, on the MHC website, here.
The Emergency Notification System allows the college to effectively communicate emergency information to a large number of people at virtually the same time. It will not be used as a way to send non-emergency, routine or spam messages.
In the event of an emergency, the college will contact the community by sending messages via:
- Text message to cell phones or mobile devices
- Voice message (mobile or land-line)
- Email to campus email addresses
- Facility emergencies
- Potential life-threatening situations on campus
- Extreme weather conditions
- Activation of the emergency response team
If you are having trouble signing up or removing yourself, please contact MHC's Library, Information and Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.