South Hadley MA Homepage
I have a sewer backup, what do I do?
Call the Department of Public Works, 413-538-5033, anytime 24 hours a day (answering service will dispatch workers after normal working hours). The problem may be within the town line, and the Department of Public Works staff will respond and advise the homeowner results of the maintenance work performed. It is advised that you call the Department of Public Works before calling a private contractor.

Show All Answers

1. I have a sewer backup, what do I do?
2. The catch basin near my home is caving in / blocked, or there is a sinkhole forming. What should I do?
3. How do I get a pothole repaired?
4. I have a tree question (removal / trimming / branches), who do I contact?
5. Who should I call if a street sign / road sign is missing or down on the ground?
6. I have a street light out. Who do I contact?
7. I need to report a problem with a traffic signal / light. Who do I call?
8. I have a snow removal question. Who do I call?
9. I have a problem with rain / runoff water, from the roadway, impacting my property (a catch basin is blocked, since repaving was done, etc.). What should I do?
10. When will the street sweeper be cleaning my street?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow