I have a snow removal question. Who do I call?
Call the Department of Public Works, anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After hours, the call-ins will be dispatched by phone to the Highway Superintendent. Areas of concern / issues will be checked and addressed based on level of importance, with public safety being first priority. Please understand that the Department of Public Works crew works prior to and after a storm deposits snow and ice in our community, generally many hours with little rest. Be assured that your issue will be addressed in a timely manner, as manpower and equipment become available. Please check the snow and ice policies section on this website, as most of your questions will be answered there.

Show All Answers

1. I have a sewer backup, what do I do?
2. The catch basin near my home is caving in / blocked, or there is a sinkhole forming. What should I do?
3. How do I get a pothole repaired?
4. I have a tree question (removal / trimming / branches), who do I contact?
5. Who should I call if a street sign / road sign is missing or down on the ground?
6. I have a street light out. Who do I contact?
7. I need to report a problem with a traffic signal / light. Who do I call?
8. I have a snow removal question. Who do I call?
9. I have a problem with rain / runoff water, from the roadway, impacting my property (a catch basin is blocked, since repaving was done, etc.). What should I do?
10. When will the street sweeper be cleaning my street?