South Hadley MA Homepage
How do you get a burial permit?

The Town Clerk’s office does not process burial permits. For information on burial permits contact the South Hadley Board of Health at 413-538-5030, ext. 6184.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if the death certificate I am looking for is on file in South Hadley?
2. How much does it cost to purchase a death certificate?
3. How can I get a copy of a death certificate?
4. How do you get a burial permit?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow